"Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed." - Mao Tse-Tung

Monday, April 23, 2012

Change is Good

If you came here to see the usual writing blog for Unexpected Paths, well, I've changed things around again. I've decided to separate my political blogging from my writing blogging--not because I'm ashamed of either or because I don't want them to be associated, but because logistically it makes sense. For months I've been putting the same post on this Blogger site and on a WordPress site. That led to a lot of confusion, not to mention work. For me.

People have often commented that they like both sorts of postings, some like only the political, and some like only the writing. Now, it'll be easier for me and for the reader seeking just one type of post.

From now on, this site reverts to its original title, "My Musings," and will feature my commentary on politics and other related topics. Right now, I do that on Wednesdays, but with this blog free to host only political commentary, I may do that more often.

So, if you visit here to see the political commentary, you don't have to do a thing. However, if you want to see my writing blog, you'll have to go to my WordPress site and follow "Unexpected Paths" there.

See you on Wednesday--unless some politician somewhere does something stupid. How likely is that? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment